What you Need :
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons stone ground or dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup champagne or rice vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz fresh arugula (about 2 cups)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely sliced
How to Make It :
- Put Yukon potatoes in a small saucepan, cover with water.
- Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until just tender.
- Place sweet potatoes in another saucepan, cover with water. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until just tender.
- Drain potatoes and chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk honey, mustard and vinegar together, slowly whisk in olive oil. Fold in sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Carefully toss potatoes with dressing and fold in arugula onion and celery.
Recipe Courtesy of Melissa Petersen