What you Need :
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to Make It :
Ideas for seasoning:
• 5-6 cloves of garlic, crushed or minced • 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 1 tsp thyme leaves, chopped
• 1 large sage leave, chopped
• 1 tablespoon tarragon,chopped
• 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
• 3 tablespoons parmesean cheese
• finely grated lemon zest
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, combine whole potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and seasoning.
- Spread potaotes on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping or stirring potaotes about every 10 minutes.
- Remove when potaotes are crispy golden brown on the outside. You may want to add more seasoning to taste or for garnishing.